What to do if I can't make the scholarship orientation

I was accepted as a member of the WWDC Scholarship Program, (Woohoo!!!) but I sadly won't be able to make it to the conference until Tuesday morning, when the sessions start. I know that the keynote, state of the union and developer awards will be streamed and available online, but the scholarship orientation, since it's a private event, will not be. I know that there will be a lot of valuable information discussed at the event and would like to make sure I don't lose out. Is there any way that I can get a video or audio recording of the presentaion, or at least a the slideshow?

Thank you for any help

Replies

The Scholarship orientation is a great way to network with other scholarship winners and talk to Apple engineers, but it's not a problem if you miss it. I don't think Apple will record the presentation, nor that they will publish the slideshow.

what is I come late do u think they will let me in orientation late it is 11-5 i will be arriving at airport at 11 think I can still go?

It should be fine, last year it was "11:30 to 4:30", but they did not actually start presenting until 12:15 or so after everyone ate and socialized a bit. Even if you miss the presentation it will probably be fine though because you still have time afterwards to talk with other winners and Apple employees, which to me was the most important part of that day. So I would say get there when you can, but don't worry if you're a little bit late.