Registering iPad Pro 9.7 Issue

Hi,

I am trying to test out an application I made on a iPad Pro 9.7. I try to register its UDID in my developer account and I get the issue below. I do not have this issue for any of my other iDevices that I am testing. Can anyone replicate this? Any help would be appreciated.

"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact Apple Developer Program Support. https://developer.apple.com/support"

Thanks

Replies

That error is generically assumed to mean the backend is either too busy or too broken at the moment. Wait a bit and try again later. I don't think it has anything to do with you specifically.

Also having issues adding the iPad Pro 9.7" to my developer devices.

I called Apple but they did not give an ETA on when it will be fixed.

I'm having this same issue too. Didn't have it previously (about 2 weeks ago) when I was running stock 9.3. Not sure if the 9.3.1 update broke it or whether it's an Apple server side issue. I'm not going to risk updating to 9.3.2 given the Bricking risk.

Just updated my iPad Pro 9.7" to 9.3.2 without any issues.

I still can't add it to my Developer Account though.

At the time of writing, I was able to add my iPad Pro 9.7 inch (running 9.3.2) to my list of devices in my Developer Account.

Everyone should try again to see if the issue has been fixed.

I was also able to successfully add my iPad Pro 9.7 running 9.3.1 just now after previously not being able to add it.