Permission Failure while Validating Archive

I am trying to validate an archive with the hopes of deploying it as an In-house Adhoc app. I can build and run the app without issue on test decvices however when trying to validate the archive I get the following error:

Failed to locate or generate matching signing assets:

Permissions failure

- Your account does not have permission to create profiles

I have reimported my Developer Profile as it suggests but still no luck. I am guessing (and hoping) that this is something simple but i am not sure where to look next. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies

Check via Keychain Access for any expired/invalid certs, especially from Apple/

I have the same problem, removed old an invalid Certificates from KC and anstalled the Apple Application Integration Certification Authority

I have exactly the same problem, tried everything you said, but still not working.

By the way, this is the only entry at google when searching for "your account does not have permission to create profiles"

I'm a team admin, I'm revoked the distribution certificate and created a new one, and I regenerated the development and distribution profiles. I also have the updated Intermediate Certificates. The problem is still the same.

Hi,

Same issue here, I am also a team admin (and definitely a noob in the apple area). My team agent cannot/does not know how to help me.

I have the p12 to be able to deploy on behalf of my company.

I also tried to revoke any expired certificates, to no avail.

Is there something to be done where I'd need to have my own cert signed by the team agent or something?

Thanks for any pointers.

Cheers,

fred

Has anyone figured this out yet?

Has a solution been found yet?

Every Profile/Certificate etc. was ok but it was still not working.

What did the trick for me finally was to remove my Account in the Xcode Preferences and re-add it again.

App Validion isn't currently supported for in-house apps. If this is something you would like to be availible, please file an enahancement request including why you would like to use it using our bug reporting tool <https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/>

when you export to iOS Appstore you need to make Appstore provision profile

also when you need to export to AdHoc , you need to generate AdHoc provision profile

thats should work

I had this issue now and seem to have solved the issue by deleting all expired or revoked development and distribution certificates in Keychain Access and restarting XCode.