Submitting same app again

My app got rejected because it did not have any Apple Technology (Careless mistake!) So can I add a few Apple Technologies and submit the same app again next year?

Accepted Reply

There's no guarantee that next year the submission process will be the same (we certainly haven't made any announcement about a conference next year one way or the other!). In previous years the application was a different assignment. Things can be different.

The best thing you can do is to find some project that you're passionate about and use it to learn more about coding, the SDKs, Apple Technology, etc. so that if there is a scholarship application next year then you can evaluate what the assignment is and how you can make your best application. In the meantime, enjoy learning some new things and find something that you think is fun and useful to build.

Replies

Sure, I'd think so if that's what you want, why not. You have a year to make it better.

It would be great if someone from Apple could reply to this post. I don't want to ruin my chances of getting in next year.

There's no guarantee that next year the submission process will be the same (we certainly haven't made any announcement about a conference next year one way or the other!). In previous years the application was a different assignment. Things can be different.

The best thing you can do is to find some project that you're passionate about and use it to learn more about coding, the SDKs, Apple Technology, etc. so that if there is a scholarship application next year then you can evaluate what the assignment is and how you can make your best application. In the meantime, enjoy learning some new things and find something that you think is fun and useful to build.