iOS 9.3 beta 3 AppStore app disappear

Hello,

I've a very strange behavior with one of my developed applications installed from the AppStore when updating from iOS 9.2.1 to iOS 9.3 beta 3: the application disappears from the home screen.

I cannot access the application anymore and, if I reinstall it, the persistent storage has been erased.

When I inspect the device logs just after the update to iOS 9.3 beta 3, I can see the following line with the application which have the problem:

containermanagerd[75] <Notice>: 0x1f081000 __83 - [MCMCodeSigningMapping _migrateCachedCodeSigningInfoFromBundleContainersToMapping]_block_invoke: Migrating code signing info for com.my_application_with_the_problem

With the application which doesn't have the problem, I can see the following logs:

• containermanagerd[75] <Notice>: 0x1f115000 - [MCMCodeSigningMapping _onQueue_codeSigningInfoForIdentifier:externalRequest:]: Migrating code signing info from bundle container upon request for com.my_application_without_the_problem
  • containermanagerd[75] <Notice>: 0x1f081000 __83 - [MCMCodeSigningMapping _migrateCachedCodeSigningInfoFromBundleContainersToMapping]_block_invoke: Deleting cached code signing info for com.my_application_without_the_problem because we already have it in mapping

Then I can see that the application without the problem has been migrated; the application with the problem is not listed by the migration process:

SpringBoard[48] <Warning>: Installed apps did change.

Added: {(

"com.apple.PhotosViewService",

"com.apple.TencentWeiboAccountMigrationDialog",

"com.my_application_without_the_problem",

"com.apple.SiriViewService",

"com.apple.PassbookUIService"

)}

Removed: {(

)}

Modified: {(

)}

Any idea on what goes wrong with my application?

Accepted Reply

The issue has been fixed in the beta 4 of iOS 9.3.

Replies

The issue has been fixed in the beta 4 of iOS 9.3.

It's gone in settings in 9.3 released

can't logout