pending agreement

Sorry if this is neeby question: What does this pending agreement mean in my itune connect account, it seems to be keeping my app off the store?

How can i fix it?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of photoboy Down vote post of photoboy
39k views

Replies

Check both the Member Center/Your Account/Legal Agreements _and_ iTunes Connect/Agreements, Tax & Banking.

-=-

...see if any need requesting/accepting/agreeing. If so, request/accept/agree as needed by clicking on any of those words.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT

Buenas tardes

en dónde puedo pagar la membresía para subir una aplicacion móvil a apple?

Here you can do it:

https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/

We've had the same problem where the app stated "Pending agreement", although the app is free and we've accepted all the terms and stuff.

What worked for us is to open the Price tiers section of the app and we unchecked the "Mac app availability" and saved it.
Then the state changed to "Ready for sale". Afterwards we checked the "Mac app availability" again. And the state was still "Ready for sale".

I don't know exactly why this worked, but it did :)
  • how long does it take to turn into "ready for sale"?

Add a Comment

2022 still here, I am a manager on account and I see pending but absolutely no info on UI on where what to update. Please fix this. Very confusing. Also as a developer I did not get an email and the apps are not available for sale. Also pretty terrible expirience.