Balance carried forward?

Hi, I have an odd issue: I was expecting the payment for the last period and until today in "Payments and Financial Reports" it was saying "Expected payment date March 2nd" but today it says "Balance carried forward".

Do you know what "Balance carried forward" means and/or did you encountered the same issue? Could be an error of the new "Payments and Financial Reports" module or was there a problem sending me the payment?

Of course, the payment isn't in my bank account yet.

Replies

Same problem here. I have the same text "Balance Carried Forward" where "Paid" used to be. In FAQ you can find that it means that amount has been been rolled over to the current period. Of course, no payment happened yet.

If I understand it right, some of us are destined to get January's earnings during the next pay date. That would be the first time for me in 3 years to have such a shift.

Before the new design of this iTunes section it was saying 3rd of March as a payment date, and payment date was always Thursday. Now as you noticed, the new reporting module was saying 2nd of March would be a payment date. In the end there is no payment date at all 🙂.

Probably a hiccup connected to moving to a new reporting module. I guess this might represent a problem to indie developers dependant on iTunes earnings.

I sent a question on this situation to Apple's Finance Support.

No payment received here either. For me it's "balance carried forward", too. In the old UI the payment date was stated as 3rd March.

Yes, I have this problem too.

UPD: I got the payment. Most likely, an error in the status text.

More news from me. Money for January 2016 came to my account just a moment ago (3rd of March 2016 10:30 UTC). Status in iTunes Connect is still "Balance carried forward". So I guess this is just a temporary and short lasting hiccup that happened.

I have same problem.

Same problem - Balance Carried forward. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Thank you all for your replies!!

Awesome to hear that you received your payment 🙂 ! I hope to also receive it soon without any issues.

Indeed, it seems that there's an issue with the new module. I'll update this topic if and when I receive the payment.

Same problem - Balance Carried forward

UPDATE

Payment received

Has anyone had their exchange rates posted yet?

(I've been paid, but I need the exchange rates so I can turn around and pay royalties.)

UPDATE: The status has changed to "PAID" 🙂.

I only started to receive payments mid February from my apps and that might have been a threshold issue (So no problem there) but my March earnings were double Feb and April earnings doubled March. The entire time in the "Payments" section it has said - 'Balance Carried forward'. I have not received one payment from Apple?

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

Thanks

A.T

How about your case now? Did you get payment from Apple?

I also encountered such a problem, how to solve it, did not respond to the mail?.

Have the same issue

They have carried balance forward for 4 months. Currently owed 80k and can't get a response. Any help appreciated