how to accept the agreement

Hello,

I have an error message when I log into my account (see screenshot).

But I don't know what to do exactly.

Could you please guide me step by step?

In the meantime, I'm not able to add new apps...

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Accepted Reply

> there's a "request" button.

Yes, It's confusing when taken literally. I was puzzled just like you first time it happened to me - just use that button in this case and you'll be fine.

Word to the wise, tho...this won't be the last time the backend or the process seems like playing hunt the wumpus. You'd think Apple treats it like a test and if a dev can't figure things out, they don't want them involved.

Replies

As you might have noticed, screenshots don't seem to work. 🙂

Could I trouble you to describe the contents of the error message in writing?

Hello,

When I click on "add new app", here's the window that pops up:

"Update of the contract"

Review the Paid Applications Schedule.

The Paid Applications Schedule has been updated. To create new paid apps and in-app purchases and upload binaries to the App Store, the user with the Legal role must review and accept the Paid Applications Schedule (Schedule 2 to the Apple Developer Program License Agreement) in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking module.

To accept this agreement, the user with the Team Agent role must have already accepted the Apple Developer Program License Agreement in the Member Center.

But when I click on the links, I'm lost and don' know what to do.

That's why I would appreciate to be guided step by step.

Thanks

I nearly said something that could be interpreted as rude or downright nasty.

The reason, this is horribly basic.

#1 Sign in to iTunesConnect

#2 Go to Contracts, Tax and Banking

#3 Agree to any pending or new agreements.

The problem is I don't know how to agree to the agreements...

I'd like to be able to show you what I see on screen.

It's written "request amendments'", and there's a "request" button.

And below, it's written "Msater agreements" contracts in effect and there are a few buttons like setup, edit, view and download links, but I can't see any "I agreee" button.

So how can I do ?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, but I feel lost and don't know what to do.

> there's a "request" button.

Yes, It's confusing when taken literally. I was puzzled just like you first time it happened to me - just use that button in this case and you'll be fine.

Word to the wise, tho...this won't be the last time the backend or the process seems like playing hunt the wumpus. You'd think Apple treats it like a test and if a dev can't figure things out, they don't want them involved.