Submitting Update: This action could not be completed. Try again (-22421)

Replies

Hi, I get the same error message, when I try to upload iOS apps. But the upload of my Mac apps worked flawless. I hopy they fix this issue, until tomorrow.

I retried and got my update through.

Just got it now.

Yes, received this today when trying to do a first upload.

Re-tried, and that error had disappeared. (Replaced with another error about invalid image path, but that one was my own fault!)

Now the upload hangs at the step "Sending API usage to iTunes Connect". It takes a few minutes and then it says "iTunes Store operation failed. This action could not be completed. Try again."

Any tips?

Edit:
I tried the application loader instead of Xcode and I got a better error message:

"The resulting API analysis file is too large. We were unable to validate your API usage prior to delivery. This is just an informational message."

I am retrying for 10th time and only got "The action could not be completed. Try again later."

For 2 days now.

Same here: The XCode 7.2.1 upload hangs at the step "Sending API usage to iTunes Connect". It takes a few minutes and then it says "iTunes Store operation failed. This action could not be completed. Try again."

Same as Godmode, we were able to do the job with the Application loader and got the same maessage.

yes i do have same issue today

Same problem, fixed by submitting again.

do you fix this issue

Hi, I faced this trying to do first upload, could you please let me know how did u fix this? regards.

I've been getting the same eror message for a couple of days now when I try and upload or validate a TV OS app.

I did get the application uploaded to iTunesConnect using the "Application Loader" by exporting my application from Organizer and running "open /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application\ Loader.app/" from the command prompt.

I did get an error that the API Analysis file was too large to upload but it the application was uploaded anyway. Maybe this is what is causing Xcode to fail?

I also got my uploaded via the "Application Loader". But I'm not sure it was only that.

First time I tried the Application Loader, it told me, I was missing a 83.5 app icon for iPad. So I added that.

Then tried again, both the normal way and via the Applicatino Loader, nothing worked, but didn't get the rror about the icon anymore.

Then I tried +1 to my build version, and it worked. Seemed like something crashed for my previous build, and it couldn't really solve it, eventhough I deleted the archive etc.

So, guys, try +1 to your build number, clean build, and then archive.

I've tried to load archive nearly 10 times (with all kinds of cleans and reloads, with different versions and provisioning files), still received the same error. Then suddenly on my next attempt it showed me: "cannot proceed with delivery an existing transporter instance is currently uploading this package", I did the following and it helped:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3870082/application-loader-cannot-proceed-with-delivery-an-existing-transporter-insta