ERROR ITMS-90087, ERROR ITMS-90209, ERROR ITMS-90125, WARNING ITMS-90080

I'm receiving the following errors and warning when uploading my archive to iTunes Connect via Xcode. There appears to be an issue with the embedded framework. I've run out of ideas on what exactly is causing the issue. Any ideas?

ERROR ITMS-90087: “Unsupported Architectures. The executable for zulily.app/Frameworks/ChasePaymentech.framework contains unsupported architectures ‘[x86_64, i386]’.”

ERROR ITMS-90209: “Invalid Segment Alignment. The app binary at ‘zulily.app/Frameworks/ChasePaymentech.framework/ChasePaymentech’ does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.”

ERROR ITMS-90125: “The binary is invalid. The encryption info in the LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO load command is either missing or invalid, or the binary is already encrypted. This binary does not seem to have been built with Apple’s linker.”

WARNING ITMS-90080: “The executable ‘Payload/zulily.app/Frameworks/ChasePaymentech.framework’ is not a Position Independent Executable. Please ensure that your build settings are configured to create PIE executables. For more information refer to Technical Q&A QA1788 - Building a Position Independent Executable in the iOS Developer Library.”

Replies

We are receiving the same issues. For ITMS-90087 we found a solution the rest is still open. We are using the latest Xcode version 6.4 and try to submit that on testflight

We have the same error messages. Is there any solution?

Just in case anyone else wanders here from Google:

I had the exact same issue and this post https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/21496#100460 and the script linked in it helped me solve the issue

Hi there!!

Please some help me with this? i dont know more to do... This Script not Work anymore  https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/21496#100460

Error:

Unsupported Architectures. The executable for XXXX.app/Frameworks/DeviceInsight.framework contains unsupported architectures '[i386, x86_64]'. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.90087 for id 5e6ae194-0f8a-4a59-a2d7-838575a99dbf

Where you able to find a solution? @Edu_HF