An In-App Purchase has been returned

There is a warning message displays in my itune connect's In App Purchase page but there is nothing highlighted in the table. This is very stange. Is there anyone having the same problem? Or can anyone help?

Replies

No, there is clearly nothing we can do or a solution. Its a ***** up on their part, and its like they dont realize how important it is that it needs to work. Some companies launch campaigns with apps that need to be released exaclty in a time frame or could cost them hundreds of thousands. I talked to them on the phone and repeated myself about 1000 times what happend, cause they were clearly thinking it was my fault. Best thing to do is call them really quick, tell them about the error, and refer them to this disucussion so they realize how important it is. Also, we should all refresh the page 1000 times until there is a million or so views, maybe then they will get to it haha.

Any status changes for you guys? I've also facing the same "issue". My app is in "waiting for review" - since 3 days and this error appeared after the second day...

It's my first app, so I tought I've destroyed something, but it doesn't seems so.

Have you been able to resolve this? I have both issues and have burned a few days assuming I screwed up my IAP implementation.

But I think it is on their end.

I am still having the same problem. I contacted Apple and send everything they asked and they replied that you are not going to continue to investigate into it unless I can provide them more info...😠

Having the same issue here and adding my voice. To any Apple representatives reviewing this discussion: we all understand you are overworked, underpaid and instructed to never admit failure. But, please at least make an effort to acknowledge our concerns, and take some action to resolve or clarify the situation for us. Thank you.

I actually contacted them and received the following generic reply, at least they're aware of the problem:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the In-App Purchase message you are observing in iTunes Connect.

We are currently investigating and will let you know when we have an update. Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Alex please keep us updated. Sad to see how the whole apple dev environment is going on. 😟

I'll update you as soon as I get any news, but honestly I don't expect to get any more news until the issue simply "disappear".

We are right in the middle of a development sprint and are not in the process of submitting an app update and waiting for a review so it doesn't directly affect us. But I was wondering, are any of you stuck in the submission / review / approval / release process because of this?

I' m facing the same problem with all of you and one more: I can't change the price of my products. Has anyone tried to change the product's characteristics?

How long is everyone here going to continue looking for help in the wrong forum before jumping over to the right one?

In-App Purchase

Guys, my app and in-app purchase are approved and they are "ready to sale" now. It looks like that this in-app warning does not affect the whole process...

FYI, I never got a second reply from Apple, but earlier this week I submitted a bunch of new IAP, they got approved without any problems the next day, and as soon as they got approved the error message disappeared.

So everything's good.

Same Did anyone solve the problem?

Any new solution?

I am still having this issue.

An In-App Purchase has been returned and is highlighted in the table below.

And my InApp Purchase is GREEN!!!!!! I already sold more than 30 INAPP purchase!

I have the same problem
wish this had a solution