"In Review" for more than 2 months!!!.. with no response

hi everybody

i have an app submited and approved on 11 Aug 2017 .. then i uploaded an update in 17 sep 2017 , after some days i got metadata rejection with requested information

i answered with requested information .. but they did not answer .. then re-submit agian .. but stuck in review for more than 2 months and no response from app reviewer!!!

i had to self-rejected and re-submit twice but same ... last submit at 19 Dec 2017 .. at 21 Dec 2017 got "In Review" until now

no response.. no approve .. no reject !!! .. i contact app store reviewe many times .. no answer!!

please can anyone tell me what to do .. and whats wrong!!

Thanks

Replies

Please help!!..

First of all what kind of app is your app?

Music? Videos? Games?

thanks for your reply

our app is under social category .. it lets you to send form with image and video through web service..

this is the URL of version 1.0 ...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1270136288?ls=1&mt=8

thanks again

sorry for late.. but something wrong .. because my reply was in moderate .. dont know why!

can someone help please??!!..or have experiance in this issue

until now ..still in review !!!

until now ..still in review !!!

I am having the same problem. My app is 'in review' since Jan 30th, it is more than 2 months that it is in review and everytime I contact the review team they simply say my app is in the queue and I have to wait. Did you get a response from Apple regarding your app? I tried phone, email expediated review, rejecting and resubmitting, nothing works. Please help!

Did you able to solve it? My app is also waiting for 2 months!!

My app has been in 'In Review' for almost a month now. I got rejected for including CallKit on the China App Store. I didn't need CallKit, so I removed it and submitted a new build the next day. My app has been in review ever since. The app has been in the App Store since 2017, and has never been in the 'In Review' status for more than a couple days. This is crazy.