Technical Issue Report for Maple Tale App

Technical Issue Report for Maple Tale App - Audio Format Compatibility

Dear Apple Technical Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am part of the development team behind the Maple Tale app. We have encountered an issue with audio format compatibility within our app that we believe requires your assistance.

The issue pertains to the audio formats supported by our app. Currently, our app only supports WAV and OGG formats, which has led to a limitation in user experience. We are looking to expand our support to include additional formats such as MP3 and AAC, which are widely used by our user base.

To provide a clear understanding of the issue, I have outlined the steps to reproduce the problem:

Launch the Maple Tale app. Proceed with the game normally. Upon picking up equipment within the game, a warning box pops up indicating the audio format compatibility issue. This warning box appears due to the app's inability to process audio files in formats other than WAV and OGG. We understand that this can be a significant hindrance to the user experience, and we are eager to resolve this as quickly as possible.

We have reviewed the documentation available on the official Apple Developer website but are still seeking clarification on the best practices for supporting a wider range of audio formats within our app. We would greatly appreciate any official recommendations or guidelines that could assist us in this endeavor.

Additionally, we are considering updating our app to inform users about the current audio format requirements and provide guidance on how to optimize their audio files for the best performance within our app. If there are any official documents or resources that we should reference when crafting this update, please let us know.

We appreciate your time and assistance in this matter and look forward to your guidance on how to best implement audio format support on the iOS platform.

Thank you once again for your support.

Warm regards,

Hello @CherryWANG074, thank you for your post. I am happy to suggest ways in which your app can support other audio file formats. What technologies are you using for loading audio files or streams?

Technical Issue Report for Maple Tale App

Q