Tranforming a chart's origin

Hi, I'm trying to create a visualization using charts for vision pro. I want to create a line chart that connects pair of points on a donut chart. So i'm trying to draw the lines radially but it seems that the line chart always has only the bottom left corner of the view as origin. How can I tranform the origin to center of the view?

Answered by DTS Engineer in 808953022

There's no supported way for you to add lines or add any other positionally align overlays with the APIs currently available. If you'd like us to consider adding the necessary functionality, please file an enhancement request using Feedback Assistant. Once you file the request, please post the FB number here.

If you're not familiar with how to file enhancement requests, take a look at Bug Reporting: How and Why?

Accepted Answer

There's no supported way for you to add lines or add any other positionally align overlays with the APIs currently available. If you'd like us to consider adding the necessary functionality, please file an enhancement request using Feedback Assistant. Once you file the request, please post the FB number here.

If you're not familiar with how to file enhancement requests, take a look at Bug Reporting: How and Why?

Tranforming a chart's origin

Q