MBP with MacOS 15 dev beta apache

Hello I'm a computer engineering student who needs to build some apps from time to time, and when I do I need to use services like xampp which runs apache, and after I updated the OS to dev beta, the apache were never able to start again, and here is the error code from log, I'm just posting here in case apple fixed it,I see that the 15 beta 2 that rolled out today has no mention of it, so hope to see it fixed, so I can local host again in my mac with out reinstalling my OS or rollback. cheers

You are tripping an assert deep within the dynamic linker (dyld). You can actually see this assert in the Darwin open source, although I don’t think that explain why you’re hitting it on 15.0b1.

IMPORTANT That link is to the source code that roughly corresponds to macOS 14.5, not to macOS 15 beta. That explains why the line number is different.

As to what’s causing this, I did some digging and I think it’s a known bug (r. 128390137). I recommend that you retest on the 15.0b2 seed that we released yesterday.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

MBP with MacOS 15 dev beta apache

Q