Can't close license agreement dialog when running XCode 16 beta

i click to open the beta and pops up the license agreement dialogue. i click agree and it asks me to either confirm on my apple watch or by entering my password. i have tried both and neither close the dialogue. im not able to get past this to test the software. anyone else running across this? anyone know of a fix?

tia

Answered by dsaDeveloper in 791188022

its solved. i deleted the beta app again. restarted my mac. redownloaded the app for the 3rd time. the only thing i did different this time is after opening the zip file, i clicked to open the beta app right there in the downloads folder. the previous 2 times i had moved the app to my desktop. this time it worked, closing the licensing agreement after accepting and verifying.

I can't remember having seen this dialog when starting Xcode 16 beta (or I might have been able to easily accept it?). But before I downloaded the latest beta from Apples website I have been logging into https://developer.apple.com and had to agree to the changed terms under the "Account" section.

yes i also had to agree on the web site to the changed terms.

Can you please file a feedback report with a screenshot and a sysdiagnose, and share the ID?

thank you for your reply. i have submitted the feedback report with screenshots and a sys diagnostic report. the id # FB13874555

hope you can help - thanks!

Accepted Answer

its solved. i deleted the beta app again. restarted my mac. redownloaded the app for the 3rd time. the only thing i did different this time is after opening the zip file, i clicked to open the beta app right there in the downloads folder. the previous 2 times i had moved the app to my desktop. this time it worked, closing the licensing agreement after accepting and verifying.

Can't close license agreement dialog when running XCode 16 beta

Q