No profiles for ... were found

Hi,

I'm having some problems signing my application. Everything was working fine until recently when the certificates expired and I got these kinds of errors when I try to upload the app to AppStoreConnect.

I can build the app in dev and production mode without any issue and I can create an archive. Problems occur when uploading to AppStoreConnect.

The idea would be to let Xcode take care of signing everything necessary by checking the "Automatically manage signing" box.

All my targets are in "Automatically manage signing" mode.

I tried to delete all the certificates and provisioning profiles that I found on the Apple portal and then generate them again, but the problem is the same.

There are two of us on the team, plus a CI machine (this should be the CI that takes care of signing everything needed to send a release to AppStoreConnect).

If you have an idea, I'm interested!

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre

Answered by DTS Engineer in 789996022

Hello. This seems like you have some remnants of expired certificates somewhere along the line in your current build. Please try a cleaning your build folder (Xcode’s Product>Clean Build Folder menu command) and manually delete the previous version of your app from the device before trying a new build. These steps should cycle out any remnants of old expired certificates.

Hello. This seems like you have some remnants of expired certificates somewhere along the line in your current build. Please try a cleaning your build folder (Xcode’s Product>Clean Build Folder menu command) and manually delete the previous version of your app from the device before trying a new build. These steps should cycle out any remnants of old expired certificates.

加Q 2099961945 帮你看下

No profiles for ... were found

Q