what is 'The verified email domains associated with your Apple Developer Program account must match domains for the submitting company or partnered financial institution'

we got this very confusing reply from apple review;

Hello,

Thank you for additional information. Regarding Guideline 3.2.1(viii) - Business - Other Business Model Issues - Acceptable Your app provides loan services but does not meet all the requirements for apps providing these services. See below for additional information. These requirements give App Store users confidence that apps offering financial services are qualified to provide these services and will responsibly manage their data.

Next Steps

It would be appropriate to make the following changes to comply with the App Store requirements:

• The verified email domains associated with your Apple Developer Program account must match domains for the submitting company or partnered financial institution.

We look forward to reviewing your resubmitted app.

Best regards, App Review

But

1. Our company name is Worldmox Business, S.A.P.I. de C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R.
  2. Our official website is https://www.worldmoxbusiness.tech and the domain we are using is worldmoxbusiness.tech
  3. Under "user and access" we only have one user who's domain is also worldmoxbusiness.tech
  4. In our app Description, all the mail we used are under domian name worldmoxbusiness.tech

So I'm very confused that what is "verified email domains" and what is "match"?

The Apple Review Team wouldn't answer any of my questions, what they did is give me lots of policy urls which are impossible to locate useful information, why submitting an app on App Store Connect is so hard?

hope this post can help solving my problem.

Thank you for your post. We're investigating this issue and will contact you in App Store Connect to provide further assistance. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

what is 'The verified email domains associated with your Apple Developer Program account must match domains for the submitting company or partnered financial institution'

Q