How to disable StoreKit / Sandbox within Xcode?

Somehow, I am no longer able to connect to the AppStore in my development build. On a different device, I am running a production build (downloaded from the AppStore) and it works fine. In Xcode console, for the dev build, I get the following:

Error enumerating all current transactions: Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=509 "No active account" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No active account}

It's been several months since I've worked on this particular project, and I can't recall what I did to enable the sandbox in the first place. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Notwithstanding, on each device, I have gone into Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account and selected "Sign Out".

Within Xcode, there is no Sandbox entry in any Entitlement file that I can find. Under Product -> Scheme -> Edit Scheme -> Run (Debug) -> Options, the StoreKit Configuration is set to None.

In addition, 2 years ago Eskimo posted the following command that supposedly identifies if a build is Sandbox-enabled:

codesign -d --entitlements - --xml /Applications/PCalc.app | plutil -convert xml1 -o - -

I ran this command on my .app - and there was no hint of a sandbox entitlement.

And finally, I suspect my "No active account" error is related to Xcode's sandbox feature because, when I tap on my app's Restore Purchases link, I am presented with an os-level dialog box "Sign in with Apple ID". If I do that, then the Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account gets filled in...

I'm at a loss. Any help will be appreciated.

• If, on the other hand, I go with the Sandbox - ie, I set an apple ID in Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account - then when I launch the app I get an error code:

Error enumerating unfinished transactions for first transaction listener: Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=500 "(null)" UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x30250f810 {Error Domain=AMSErrorDomain Code=301 "Invalid Status Code" AMSServerPayload={ errorCode = 4040004; errorMessage = "App not found. Please try again."

Add a Comment