[Recruiting] Zealous Notes - Productivity App - iPhone, iPad

Hello everyone!

Zealous Notes is a (zealous) alternative to the standard Notes app. Give it a shot; tell me what you think of it.

Here's the blurb:
It has familiar Notes app features, including:
On iPhone & iPad:

• Inline PDF documents
  • Speech Recognition
  • Markup Mode
  • Apple Spotlight Search integration

iPad:

• Handwriting Recognition ( via Apple Pencil)
  • Edit notes side-by-side

…and zealous features, including:

• Stack related notes on top of each other, as either:
  • a permanent bundle of linked notes, or
  • a transient #hashtag reference.
  • Link notes to your Calendar events (by permission only!)
  • Toggle Header & List options inline with your text.
  • Subdivide your notes into sections, to ease editing of your notes' related ideas, optionally, each with its own undo-redo memory.
  • Draggable Controls

.…and more!

Zealous Notes will never mine, manipulate, or abscond with any of your data.
Open a new note & tap the “Getting Started” guide to get started!

**for the curious: 'Zealous Notes' is built upon its ancestor app — 'Text & Markup'. As installed, it will appear as 'Zealous Notes'. Once the updated app is pushed onto the App Store proper, 'Zealous Notes' will fully supplant the old name. This ought to ease the transition to the new app for existing 'Text & Markup' users.

• Version 2024031701 squashes a few bugs to do with Auto-Scroll & List Mode. The link from the original post will always get the up-to-date version. Thanks for your reports & please keep them coming!

• Version 2024033101 endeavors to improve handwriting recognition & pointer interactions for iPad users, and introduces an automated App Store review prompt.

• v2024042501 Hello Everyone!

This update contains various bug fixes vis-à-vis lists, markup mode, the Plus button, & auto-scroll speed/precision. This update also removes the Control Panel's push-pin timer; the Control Panel will now minimize upon losing focus, or immediately after being unpinned.

Let me know what you think & any feature suggestions you'd like to see implemented in upcoming versions, and Thanks for your continued support!

Add a Comment