Rotate Button

Hello World !

I need your help to perform a button rotation on my "VStack" view My "Foreach" loop defines a multitude of buttons for me. I would like it to rotate when I press a button. When I put a common variable, the code does not give me an error but all the buttons rotate. So I used a dictionary to make the buttons standalone but the code gave me an error.

How can I make my buttons autonomous in the rotation while keeping my "foreach" loop?

Thank you !

//Variable
@State private var TableauRotationEffect:[String:Double] = ["":0.0]

//Main Code in my view
ForEach(1..<Int(nombreSerie)!+1, id: \.self) { numSerie in
        HStack(spacing: 20) {
                Text ("\(numSerie) // \(nombreSerie):").frame(width:200).font(.system(size: 13, weight: .regular)).foregroundColor(.gray).offset(x: 60, y: 0)
                 Button {
                         TableauRotationEffect["Ser:\(numSerie)"] = 90
                          print("Bouton anime 1 \(DateDebutSeance) // \(numeroExercice) // \(numeroSerie)")
                   } label: {
                          Label("Graph", systemImage: "chevron.right.circle")
                                                            .labelStyle(.iconOnly)
                                                            .imageScale(.large)
                                                           .rotationEffect(.degrees(TableauRotationEffect["Ser:\(numSerie)"]))
                                                            .padding()
                                                            .animation(.easeInOut, value: showDetail)
                                                            .frame(height:10)
                   }.onAppear() {
                           TableauRotationEffect["Ser:\(numSerie)"] = 0
                  }
         }
}

Replies

Please provide more information.

• Post a code that we can run
  • What is the error you get with the dictionary