Getting Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code while doing the Archive in Xcode.

App is working in simulator. But when i am doing archive for production IPA file. That time i am getting 'Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code'. App signing and keychain access are valid in xcode. I have tried code signing identity remove/add , certificate keychain access validation.

Below error message are getting -

CodeSign /Users/username/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CvCare-gzbmawocpnufzmbznuhwulouslxo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/CvCare/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/CvCare.app (in target 'CvCare' from project 'CvCare') cd /Users/username/Cordova_workspace/TestingCvCare/CvCare/platforms/ios

Signing Identity:     "Apple Distribution"
Provisioning Profile: "iOS_distribution_profile"

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign  --entitlements /Users/username/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CvCare-gzbmawocpnufzmbznuhwulouslxo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/CvCare/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/CvCare.build/Release-iphoneos/CvCare.build/CvCare.app.xcent --generate-entitlement-der /Users/username/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CvCare-gzbmawocpnufzmbznuhwulouslxo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/CvCare/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/CvCare.app

/Users/username/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CvCare-gzbmawocpnufzmbznuhwulouslxo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/CvCare/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/CvCare.app: No such file or directory Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks, Bal Mukund Kumar

The specific error you’re seeing is this CvCare.app: No such file or directory. This is hard to debug because it’s not clear exactly which file that codesign is expecting to see.

I have tried code signing identity remove/add, certificate keychain access validation.

This is nothing to do with your identities and certificates; it’s definitely related to the structure of your app.

Does this target have any shell script build phases?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Getting Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code while doing the Archive in Xcode.

Q