Request for Technical Specifications of iPhone SE (Model Number MMXN3ZD/A)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am reaching out as a developer working on an academic project. I am currently working on my bachelor's thesis, where I am developing a mobile application for iOS devices. For the success of this project, it is essential to have precise information about the hardware components of specific iPhone models, especially the iPhone SE with the model number MMXN3ZD/A and iOS version 17.1.1.

My primary interest lies in the exact technical specifications of the LEDs and the CCD or CMOS image sensor (depending on which type is used) installed in the iPhone SE. For my project, it is crucial to understand the spectral properties of these components:

• LED Specifications: I require information about the spectra of the LEDs, especially which wavelengths of light they emit. This is relevant for the functionality of my app, which relies on photometric analyses.

• CCD/CMOS Sensor Specifications: Furthermore, it is important for me to know the wavelengths for which the sensor built into the device is sensitive. This information is critical to accurately interpret the interaction between the sensor and the illuminated environment.

The results of my research and development will not only be significant for my academic work but could also provide valuable insights for the further development of iOS applications in my field of study.

I would be very grateful if you could provide me with this information or direct me to the appropriate department or resource where I can obtain these specific technical details.

Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.

Best regards,

Replies

For the success of this project, it is essential to have precise information about the hardware components of specific iPhone models

In that case your project is doomed. Give up and find a different project before it is too late.

Your only hope is to measure these parameters yourself. Apple do not publish this sort of information.