framework 'CoreAudioTypes' not found

Issue

I have made a framework, which is mixed with Swift and Objective-C.

In the Objective-C Code, I have imported header of CoreAudioTypes as:

#import <CoreAudio/CoreAudioTypes.h>

Using CocoaPods, when integrating the framework as open source code, it works fine. When integrating as closed source, a compiled library, Xcode produces an error saying: framework 'CoreAudioTypes' not found

Validation

I created a brand new project, with nothing in it except the template code.

In the TARGETS -> GENERAL -> Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content, I added CoreAudioTypes.framework

Eventually, Xcode produced the same error framework 'CoreAudioTypes' not found

So I wonder it may be an issue of Xcode? If not, how can i solve it?

Thanks!

Xcode Version 15.0, installed from App Store

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of monsoir Down vote post of monsoir
4.8k views

Replies

I'm also seeing this, even after just installing Xcode 15.0.1. I have no reference to this in my project, so it must be in one of my Pods-

od 'Firebase/Core', :modular_headers => true pod 'Firebase/Messaging', :modular_headers => true pod 'Protobuf' pod 'SwiftProtobuf', '> 1.0' pod 'SciChart' pod 'BugfenderSDK', '> 1.8' pod 'TensorFlowLiteObjC', '~> 0.0.1-nightly', :subspecs => ['CoreML', 'Metal'] pod 'DSJSONSchemaValidation'

I have got the same problem as using Xcode.

Because CoreAudioTypes is default Framework for iOS, so you don't need import it into your project.

Remove CoreAudioTypes from frameworks, libraries, and embedded Content in General section. If you overrides the setting value in other Linker flags, please keep it to default(by press delete button).

In my case: