Table TableColumn Metal failed to load render pipeline Failed to find reflection in binary archives

I created a new project in xCode 15 on MacOS 14. This project only has a View with a Table that has two columns. When I call the view I get the following error several times:

Metal failed to load render pipeline: pipeline=PL008BsovXmw_TprcA3Xhf sdk=23A322 Failed to find reflection in binary archives

Here is the code:

struct Freunde: Identifiable {
    var id: UUID = UUID()
    var firstName: String = ""
    var lastName: String = ""

init(firstName: String, lastName: String) {
        self.firstName = firstName
        self.lastName = lastName
    }
}

struct ContentView: View {

@State  var sortOrder = [KeyPathComparator(\Freunde.firstName)]
    @State public var selectedItems: Set<UUID> = []

@State var myList: [Freunde] = [
        Freunde(firstName: "Klaus", lastName: "Kirchhoff"),
        Freunde(firstName: "Patrik", lastName: "Grot"),
        Freunde(firstName: "Johannes", lastName: "Gottfried"),
        Freunde(firstName: "Daniel", lastName: "Schaedla")
        ]

var body: some View {
        VStack {
            Table(myList, selection: $selectedItems, sortOrder: $sortOrder) {

TableColumn("Vorname", value: \.firstName)
                TableColumn("Nachname", value: \.lastName)

}

Image(systemName: "globe")
                .imageScale(.large)
                .foregroundStyle(.tint)
            Text("Hello, world!")
        }
        .padding()
    }
}

#Preview {
    ContentView()
}

Hey @k.kirchhoff, I ran into the same thing, one workaround I found was to include "Metal.framework" in "Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content" section for the target.

Thanks for the tip with the workaround.

I can only hope that Apple takes care of this because I don't use the Metal.Framework at all.

Also getting this. SwiftUI for macOS, on Xcode Sonoma. Not using Metal as far as I know.

I have the same problem with Sonoma / Xcode 15. It's quite annoying since I don't even need anything Metal related.

We have the same issue and adding Meta.framework to the list of linked frameworks does not fix the issue, the same error message as before persists.

Hi there, please make sure to file a bug report on Feedback Assistant about this. This error comes from the framework that is used to render SwiftUI content, which is why you are seeing Metal errors.

Having had exactly the same issue when using Table in SwiftUI:

Metal failed to load render pipeline: pipeline=PLA88Xmw_A3Xghfc sdk=23A322 Failed to find reflection in binary archives I can confirm adding Metal.framework to "Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content" fixes the issue on Xcode 15 & Sonoma.

Table TableColumn Metal failed to load render pipeline Failed to find reflection in binary archives

Q