xcodebuild[56491:10396296] [MT] DVTAssertions: Warning in Capabilities Infrastructure/IDECapabilityQuerySelection.swift:103

When building from command line this is printed for every single swift file being compiled

No, I don't appreciate 9000+ lines of spam when building from command line.

I've already reported the issue, but I'm making this posts anyway so others searching for the error will see this.

Xcode 15.1 when?

xcodebuild[56491:10396296] [MT] DVTAssertions: Warning in /System/Volumes/Data/SWE/Apps/DT/BuildRoots/BuildRoot11/ActiveBuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEFrameworks/IDEFrameworks-22267/IDEFoundation/Provisioning/Capabilities Infrastructure/IDECapabilityQuerySelection.swift:103

Details:  createItemModels creation requirements should not create capability item model for a capability item model that already exists.

Function: createItemModels(for:itemModelSource:)

Thread:   <_NSMainThread: 0x600002d10240>{number = 1, name = main}

Please file a bug at https://feedbackassistant.apple.com with this warning message and any useful information you can provide.

@Industrial-Strength-Data-Systems (Too long for direct response) I set it off and sadly it doesn't resolve the problem

.... (following error is printed more than 20 times by execution) 

2023-10-29 16:45:02.838 xcodebuild[55457:4153626] [MT] DVTAssertions: Warning in /System/Volumes/Data/SWE/Apps/DT/BuildRoots/BuildRoot11/ActiveBuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEFrameworks/IDEFrameworks-22269/IDEFoundation/Provisioning/Capabilities Infrastructure/IDECapabilityQuerySelection.swift:103

Details:  createItemModels creation requirements should not create capability item model for a capability item model that already exists.

Thread:   <_NSMainThread: 0x7fae53f09c40>{number = 1, name = main}

Please file a bug at https://feedbackassistant.apple.com with this warning message and any useful information you can provide.

2023-10-29 16:45:02.838 xcodebuild[55457:4153626] [MT] DVTAssertions: Warning in /System/Volumes/Data/SWE/Apps/DT/BuildRoots/BuildRoot11/ActiveBuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEFrameworks/IDEFrameworks-22269/IDEFoundation/Provisioning/Capabilities Infrastructure/IDECapabilityQuerySelection.swift:103

Thread:   <_NSMainThread: 0x7fae53f09c40>{number = 1, name = main}

/Users/dylantavares/Desktop/DEV/Ynov.nosync/lsf-trad/nativescript-app/platforms/ios/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/nativescriptapp.app: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed

Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code

note: Using codesigning identity override: 

note: Run script build phase 'NativeScript PreLink' will be run during every build because the option to run the script phase "Based on dependency analysis" is unchecked. (in target 'nativescriptapp' from project 'nativescriptapp')

note: Run script build phase 'NativeScript PostBuild' will be run during every build because the option to run the script phase "Based on dependency analysis" is unchecked. (in target 'nativescriptapp' from project 'nativescriptapp')

note: Run script build phase 'NativeScript PreBuild' will be run during every build because the option to run the script phase "Based on dependency analysis" is unchecked. (in target 'nativescriptapp' from project 'nativescriptapp')

** BUILD FAILED **

Unable to apply changes for device: B2C32799-6C86-4A93-85A6-CF36187ED065. Error is: Command xcodebuild failed with exit code 65.

I don't know if it's related to Signing and Capabilities settings , but i tried many solutions and it doesn't resolve the problem too.

To be more accurate in my explanations, i just have run the command that create a new Nativescript project using Vue with Typescript blank template. I have run the installation of the required dependencies by my project (using npm). And now based on the official documentation of Nativescript i'il juste have to run the command to start the application by selecting iOS or Android. That run perfecly for Android simulator but not for iOS. I can confirm that all required pre-configuration has been done correctly. And from what I've read it's not related to Nativescript but from xCode/xBuild

I was able to resolve this error by doing the following (from the root of my React-Native project):

pod install

I am still getting this issue on macOS 14 and xcode 15.0.1. Any solution to this problem?

Why are people in this thread acting like this is something they can solve? It's a bug in Xcode, you can't solve it, only Apple can.

Same issue here, using fastlane (that uses xcodebuild)

same issue for me with failing build dev at the end

PhaseScriptExecution [CP-User]\ Generate\ Specs /Users/alain/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/myapp-dmqhqctigrrkbzgcowixlemcuyvh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Pods.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/FBReactNativeSpec.build/Script-46EB2E0002CB20.sh (in target 'FBReactNativeSpec' from project 'Pods'

stuck here since two days :(

I have had this same issue now for two days with mac OS: 14.0 (23A344) and xcode 15.1. Absolute nightmare with fastlane or any automated build scripting

According to this response (https://github.com/mogol/flutter_secure_storage/issues/600#issuecomment-1789775982) adding use_modular_headers! to the beginning of podfile solved this issue for me. (flutter)

Same issue : Details: createItemModels creation requirements should not create capability item model for a capability item model that already exists.

Any update ?

Same here in Github Actions on macOS 13 and Xcode 15

same as others, xcode and flutter

Team I am also facing the same issue in my Azure DevOps Pipeline and the build was failing in that. I am running MacOS Ventura 13.6.1 and Xcode 15.0.1. Did anyone find solutions on this?

I am getting tens of entries for this same warning in the build logs of a Microsoft Azure Pipeline run, for a native SwiftUI XCode 15.0 project, running on Mac OS Sonoma on Mac Book Pro M1 Max machine, this machine is set as the self hosted agent to run the pipeline locally, the weird thing is that xcodebuild command succeeds when I run it in Terminal for the same project on the same machine but fails when it runs through Microsoft Azure's Pipeline.

Here's one entry for the warning i'm getting:

xcodebuild[26662:5421727] [MT] DVTAssertions: Warning in /System/Volumes/Data/SWE/Apps/DT/BuildRoots/BuildRoot11/ActiveBuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEFrameworks/IDEFrameworks-22267/IDEFoundation/Provisioning/Capabilities Infrastructure/IDECapabilityQuerySelection.swift:103
Thread:   <_NSMainThread: 0x6000039383c0>{number = 1, name = main}

Any solutions for this issue will be highly appreciated.

Same for Qt with macos 14.1.1 (23B81), Xcode 15.0.1 on M1

+1

same error

For people using React Native, this solution worked for me today (Building via Xcode and via yarn ios):

In build phases, move Embed Foundation Extensions above the [CP] Embed Pods Frameworks, then run build.

• Xcode 15
  • Mac M2
  • Ventura 13.6.2

I work on react-native I see that sometimes I get this error immediately in xcode, what I do next I simply rerun xcode and the problem disappear. After a while I need to repeat this. I think it's some xcode issue.

I too am getting the same DVTAssertion error using React Native 0.76.8 when including React-Native-Maps and Google Maps.

_Please file a bug at https://feedbackassistant.apple.com with this warning message and any useful information you can rovide.

2023-12-05 15:21:09.660 xcodebuild[2875:30722] [MT] DVTAssertions: Warning in /System/Volumes/Data/SWE/Apps/DT/BuildRo ts/BuildRoot11/ActiveBuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEFrameworks/IDEFrameworks-22269/IDEFoundation/Pr

visioning/Capabilities Infrastructure/IDECapabilityQuerySelection.swift:103

Details: createItemModels creation requirements should not create capability item model for a capability item model t

at already exists.

Function: createItemModels (for:itemModelSource:)

Thread: <_NSMainThread: 0x600002f642c0>{number = 1, name = main}

_ Using FeedbackAssistant to file a bug...

In the meanwhile, using TimeMachine to backup Mac OS Sonoma 14.2, Xcode 15... then, will revert to Xcode 14 to resolve the XCode simulator issue with React Native 0.76.8

Same error here, running on M3 pro, Sonoma, Xcode 15

Hi,

[17:36:17]: ▸ Please file a bug at https://feedbackassistant.apple.com with this warning message and any useful information you can provide.
etc...

I got the same errors when I used the latest build stack on my ionic app flow. But when I try the local build it works fine. I haven't these errors.

In my remote env I'm using Xcode v15.0.1, but the local environment Xcode version - 15.1

Have you tried updating Xcode to version 15.1?

Apple replied back that it's fixed in Xcode 15.1 in my ticket (https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/13194758)

Where are we regarding this issue??? Still the same on my side.

I got these warnings with Xcode 15.0 but Xcode 15.2.

xcodebuild[56491:10396296] [MT] DVTAssertions: Warning in Capabilities Infrastructure/IDECapabilityQuerySelection.swift:103

Q