Xcode Cloud Timeout Problem

I have two steps in my Xcode Cloud workflow. The first one builds the app, the second runs all the tests. The issue I am seeing is that the second step fails with a timeout. However, all the tests in the step are green. I think this might be a bug in Xcode Cloud and would like to get assistance.

The error message I get is:

The step invocation hit a user timeout. The xcodebuild test-without-building invocation timed out. No activity has been detected on stdout, stderr or the result bundle in 35 minutes.
MyApp (3333) encountered an error (Test operation was canceled. If you believe this error represents a bug, please attach the result bundle at /Volumes/workspace/resultbundle.xcresult)

In the logs, I was able to find the step that fails:

Run command: xcodebuild test-without-building -destination platform=iOS 
Command exited with non-zero exit-code: 75

The error code is 75, which, after some googling, I was able to identify to be: temp failure; user is invited to retry. However, this does not bring me closer to fixing the issue.

I turned on the Execution Time Allowance feature to get a spin dump (metadata + stack traces). However, since it's not a single test that times out, we do not get a spin dump.

Xcode Cloud setup:

• Xcode 14.3.1 (14E300c)
  • macOS Ventura 13.5.1 (22G90)

I'm looking for help, hints, ideas. What could be the reason for the timeout?

We’re having the same issue.

Same issue we have

did you guys try updating XCODEBUILD_TIMEOUT env variable?

Xcode Cloud Timeout Problem

Q