No email notifications since a few days

Since a few days, I do not receive any mail notification on answers to mail. Is it only me ?

• I was speaking of mail notification after an answer on the forum to a post or an answer marked as correct for instance.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

It is working again…

• Good to hear. Testing this was on my to-do list but I never quite got to it )-:

Add a Comment

Replies

It is working again…

• Good to hear. Testing this was on my to-do list but I never quite got to it )-:

Add a Comment

I haven't been getting e-mail notifications for some threads I'm following lately. Not sure why. I filed a bug on this three years ago which I forgot I even filed and it just got closed as "Works as Designed. We won't fix it." Sigh.

I filed a bug on this three years ago

What was that bug number?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Thanks for your reply Quinn. It was FB7830262.

I also didn't get an e-mail notification for your reply on this thread even though I'm watching it.

I filed a bug on this three years ago [FB7830262] which I forgot I even filed and it just got closed as "Works as Designed. We won't fix it."

That struck me as a very strange response so I pinged our forums team about it. It seems that, due to a mixup at our end, we sent you that response in error. Email notifications are expected to work and, if you continue to have problems with them, we’d appreciate you updating your bug report with the details.

Sorry about the confusion here.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"