Certificates to 3rd party Dev

Hi to all,

a few years ago I worked with PhoneGap developing apps. As for then I did all the deploys so never got the need to have the answer to my current issue.

The problem is.. we have a 3rd party company developing us a Flutter App and we want for some of our company's members to test it by being them to deploy using our certificates so the tests can be done. However generating the development certificate always makes it's name to be the same that belongs to the account that generated it.

I believe it would work but how could I make it more manageable by setting it's name as the 3rd party company's name (let's say company's name is "XPTO")?

Is there a better way to accomplish this, deploying to testflight so our colleges can test it?

Don't know why I have more than 100 views but no answer or at least someone trying... It was not clear what my issue is or no one knows how to help?

Please, I am really needing help.

There’s a couple of things that make it hard to answer your question:

• You’re using a bunch of third-party tools, and it’s not clear what constraints they apply.

• The best solution largely depends on the level of trust between you and your vendor.

If you were using Xcode, here’s how I might set things up…

Create an Organization team for your company. Invite your vendor’s developers to that team. Use the info in Developer > Program Roles to decide what privileges to give them.

There are two common approaches to privileges:

• You allow your vendor to upload and ship final products.

• You don’t, in which case you’d have them send you an Xcode archive and you can upload and ship the app from there.

Which one you choose is a trade-off between how much you trust your vendor and how much work you want to do.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Certificates to 3rd party Dev

Q