ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement

Hi,

Our project utilizes push notifications via OneSignal SDK. Everything looks correct and conforms with the documentation:

1. The Push Notifications capability is enabled in XCode.
  2. The entitlements do contain the "aps-environment" key with the "production" value.
  3. I unpacked the resulting IPA and explored embedded.mobileprovision file - it does contain the "aps-environment" key with the "production" value in the Entitlements section too.
  4. The App ID and provision profiles used do include the Push Notification capability.

So there's literally nothing to fix. Despite of that, when uploading the IPA to AppStore Connect, we receive an email with the warning "ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement..." that says there's no "aps-environment" entry. Moreover, the OneSignal dashboard indicates "Missing Push Capabilities" for all the iOS devices that run our application. Consequently, the push messages are not received.

What could be wrong with the IPA and where to look at?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, This problem is exactly the same thing I am facing, would love a solution this issue. I have also ensured the four things that Dmitry has ensured for his project. No idea what could be going wrong. Thank You

Good news, my manager solved this problem. For us we had to go to build settings for the main target and for the One Signal target and under "Code Signing Identity" we reset "Any iOS SDK" to its default value. This allowed our archive to get push notifications once again.

ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement

Q