Create Swift Package with 3rd party dependencies

I am trying to create a Swift Package for a custom framework I'm building for a client. The framework has a dependency on a couple of 3rd party frameworks. I've read about how even though binary frameworks don't support dependencies directly, there is way to do this with a 'wrapper' target, so this is what I came up with for Package.swift:

let package = Package(
    name: "SBCardScannerFramework",
    platforms: [
            .iOS(.v16)
        ],
    products: [
        // Products define the executables and libraries a package produces, and make them visible to other packages.
        .library(
            name: "SBCardScannerFramework",
            targets: ["SBCardScannerFramework-Target"]),
    ],
    dependencies: [
        // Dependencies declare other packages that this package depends on.
        .package(url: "https://github.com/apple/swift-algorithms.git", from: "1.0.0"),
        .package(url: "https://github.com/marmelroy/PhoneNumberKit.git", from: "3.3.3")
    ],
    targets: [
        .target(name: "SBCardScannerFramework-Target",
                    dependencies: [
                        .target(name: "SBCardScannerFramework", condition: .when(platforms: [.iOS])),
                        .product(name: "Algorithms", package: "swift-algorithms"),
                        .product(name: "PhoneNumberKit", package: "PhoneNumberKit")
                    ]
                ),
        .binaryTarget(name: "SBCardScannerFramework", path: "SBCardScannerFramework.xcframework")
    ]
)

This works, and I can add the package to my test project and import the framework and it links against the dependancies as well, and works correctly.

The problem is that every time I run the app, it also shows these messages in the Xcode console:

objc[845]: Class _TtC14PhoneNumberKitP33_0FE53357E470A64027C8F0CAF7B114C812BundleFinder is implemented in both /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEE0C0A6-4FF5-44BC-B81A-F95401219D32/TestSBCardScannerFrameworkImport.app/Frameworks/SBCardScannerFramework.framework/SBCardScannerFramework (0x100f4aaf0) and /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEE0C0A6-4FF5-44BC-B81A-F95401219D32/TestSBCardScannerFrameworkImport.app/TestSBCardScannerFrameworkImport (0x10069b778). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

There's multiple lines for different classes that show the "Class X is implemented in both [.../MyApp.app/Frameworks/MyFramework.frameworkMyFramework/] and [.../MyApp.app/MyApp]". I'm not sure how to avoid this problem, and whether this could cause a problem down the line. The framework that is the basis for this Swift Package is linked against the two dependencies, because I wouldn't be able to build the framework without them. But they also need to be added to the app target (at least, and if I don't, I get a run-time crash when using the PhoneNumberKit initializer.

PhoneNumberKit/resource_bundle_accessor.swift:40: Fatal error: unable to find bundle named PhoneNumberKit_PhoneNumberKit

Is there a good way to resolve this issue? I'm worried this will could be a problem for the client when they integrate it into their app, and the app is deployed to 1000s of devices.

Create Swift Package with 3rd party dependencies

Q