Xcode 14.3 autocomplete not working

How do I turn it on? If I open my project in 14.2, autocomplete works as expected. In 14.3, nothing...

Ideas?

Accepted Reply

I had tried delete just the project's directory from DerivedData directory. There were Module/Symbol directories...once I deleted those, autocomplete worked again.

• Had the same problem with Xcode 14.3 and this solution helped. Thanks! A bit of patience required to wait until Xcode fully indexes the source, but after that auto-complete seems to work again.

Add a Comment

Replies

I had tried delete just the project's directory from DerivedData directory. There were Module/Symbol directories...once I deleted those, autocomplete worked again.

• Had the same problem with Xcode 14.3 and this solution helped. Thanks! A bit of patience required to wait until Xcode fully indexes the source, but after that auto-complete seems to work again.

Add a Comment

To help the next person, deleting everything in the DerivedData folder solved this for me. This post helped me located that folder: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/696922