Creating a new certificate for Apple Apps

Hi,

I manage an app for The Unity Center. I've only been doing this for about 3 years, I've never had to create a certificate for our app on my own, so I need help with doing this, please. I tried to do it on my own but I don't think I'm doing it correctly because my mac doesn't seem to be able to create a new certificate without a CSR. And I don't know how to create a CSR. Here are the screenshots I took of what I tried to do and the link to instructions I have been following: https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev154b28f09. I have also asked my company's tech person to help me because his tech knowledge is beyond mine and might be able to assist me with this on my computer. If he can't help me though maybe one of you can.

Also this is the email I had sent to apple about this issue: "I have hit a tech roadblock that is beyond my tech capabilities. I don’t know how request a new certificate for our app from Apple for The Unity Center. I have taken screenshots of what I’ve tried to do so far. Can you help me please? I haven’t done this before for my job so I’m new at this. I have been managing our app with Apple Developers for the past 3 years through Subsplash. I’m not sure what to type in the location area because I’ve tried The Unity Center with the member ID but that doesn’t work."

Creating a new certificate for Apple Apps

Q