App build with Xcode 14.3 crash on launch

• Mee to,only crash on ios 13.6.on a real device

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Thank you! Is it safe to release app built with RC version?

• I am facing the exact same issue with XCode 14.3 and my app store is not showing up the update for XCode 14.3.1 either.

• Xcode 14.3.1 still in RC stage. Hopefully it will be released ASAP. 🙏🏼

Replies

Also experiencing this since updating to Xcode 14.3 unfortunately.

Exact same issue. Same crash report. Also only affecting iOS 13 devices. Which I can't even reproduce, cause Xcode won't show my iOS 13 devices as target devices. Just posting this to subscribe to this thread here until somebody hopefully has a solution.

Xcode version 14.3 launch on iOS 13.6

I am also face this is issue

+1, same issue. What an Apple!!!

Same issue, but build is successfully when connected real device to Xcode and keep crashing on launch when without connected to real device. Xcode 14.3 and iOS 13.6.1

Me too, only crash on iOS 13 :(

We have the same problem, I hope Apple is working on a fix?

+1 same issue

Happened with xCode 14.3, iOS 13.x other ios version, xcode version working fine.

So now I have to choose drop my user or config system to fallback to xCode 14.2 :|

We've received several Feedback Reports on this crash, and are investigating. Thank you to those that filed those reports.

• Good, waiting for it

Add a Comment

We are also affected by this issue. We cannot updated our CI build system with latest Xcode 14.3 due to the crashes caused on iOS 13. Waiting on solution from Apple.

• Thank you! Is it safe to release app built with RC version?

• I am facing the exact same issue with XCode 14.3 and my app store is not showing up the update for XCode 14.3.1 either.

• Xcode 14.3.1 still in RC stage. Hopefully it will be released ASAP. 🙏🏼

This issue seems to have fixed in Xcode 14.3.1 however that is yet in RC mode. Wait until the stable version gets released.