Format of submission

Hello,

I am having a problem with making a file.

Am I supposed to make one as a Playground Book, as in videos online that showcase their works submitted for 2020 and 2021, or can I make something like an iOS app, which explains itself?

I think playgrounds book had some text on the left side explaining whatever with the right side running the program.

Would it be ok if I made a playgrounds app in Xcode? If so, how would I submit it as .swiftpm?

Accepted Reply

Hello, Unfortunately I believe Playground Books were removed from the competition last year so it must be a swift playgrounds app project which is where the .swiftpm extension comes from. You can use Xcode you just need to select the swift playgrounds app project option when starting the project and then I'd recommend testing in the actual swift playgrounds app if you have it available.

Replies

Hello, Unfortunately I believe Playground Books were removed from the competition last year so it must be a swift playgrounds app project which is where the .swiftpm extension comes from. You can use Xcode you just need to select the swift playgrounds app project option when starting the project and then I'd recommend testing in the actual swift playgrounds app if you have it available.