ITLibrary.mediaFolderLocation

I see ITLibrary.musicFolderLocation is deprecated. Is ITLibrary.mediaFolderLocation also deprecated?

The reason I ask is the result to my call to ITLibrary.mediaFolderLocation is file:///Volumes/Music%201/iTunes/iTunes%20Media/. I have no idea where this URL is coming from!

The thing is I am running Monterey and iTunes was changed to Music when Catalina was released, so the location should at least be file:///Users/carroll/Music/Media/Music on a default setup.

Someone recommended in another post to check com.apple.music.plist but that file doesn't even exist on my machine.

I know the info is being stored somewhere because I create another Music Library on an external volume using the option-click method and when I query the library it is showing the new library. I would like to show the URL of the currently selected Music.app library in my own app so the user knows which library they are working with. The new library exists at "file:///Volumes/Dummy/Music/Test"

I did a search with finder for "plist" and added a Contents rule for "Dummy/Music" and nothing comes up, so I do not know where URL for the currently selected Music.app library is being stored and if I can get it.

I wonder if I should be looking to switch to MusicKit?