Once sandbox is set up, cannot go back to XCode testing with config file.

I was testing with XCode (14) and a *.storekit configuration file, and everything was working just fine testing on simulators. Then, I set up a sandbox tester account and was able to test on a device. So far so good.

Now, I need to go back to the simulators to test the UI after payment. However, the XCode testing with *.storekit file is not working anymore (even though I loaded the file in the scheme), and every time I try to purchase, it asks for my Apple ID and password, which happens with sandbox, but should not happen with *.storekit option in the scheme.

How can I go back to testing In App Purchase (non-consumable) with XCode and the simulators? Thank you!

Well, it is now working, though I have no idea why it suddenly works. A possible guess is that the app scheme had changed to "Release" at some point, and XCode testing doesn't work with a release version. This is all possible. If I can confirm it I will add a comment for those who encounter this problem.

Same issue and I'm not able to fix this yet. Only clue I get is a logging message from com.apple.storekit: "Subscription store should include at least one auto-renewable subscription.". I tried both of a synced configuration file and a local configuration file, but they don't work.

Once sandbox is set up, cannot go back to XCode testing with config file.

Q