Unable to install runner: A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found

Hi there,

Currently having some issues debugging on a physical device. I am running a flutter app, and have a provisioning profile provided by our client company that is not expired and has worked up until recently just fine with physical devices. Running the app on a simulator works okay as well. However, all of the sudden the app will not run on a physical device. The build succeeds fine, but then I receive the error "Unable to install runner: A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found".

I have opened devices and simulators and tried to install the provisioning profile on the device, but get the error "Failed to install one or more provisioning profiles on the device: Please ensure the provisioning profile is configured for this device. If not, please try to generate a new profile." I don't know why this error appears, because I have used this exact profile on this device many times before.

I'm hesitant to contact the client to receive a new provisioning profile because it is not easy to do, and again this one has worked fine until now. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Hello,

For me fixing this issue was by running these commands in your project path: 1) cd ios 2) pod deintegrate 3) pod install , then go back to Xcode and Product > Clean build Folder , then finally run your app it will be installed.

Any other solutions to this issue?

Unable to install runner: A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found

Q