Xcode Error Account Authentication Error

I keep having my xcode app crash over and over while is am trying to write and test app. This has started happening since I upgraded to a Mac Studio. I never happened with my mac pro. It start show communication and then going to failure. Some apps work fine with the mac pro and were run on my iPad Air with the Mac Pro. It said to sign out of the Apple Id and back in and this does no good. Xcode is 14.2. I have beed using Xcode for years with out problems. My Apple ID have worked for years and now Xcode crashes randomly. I attached a pdf of the error

/Users/jack_reigh/Desktop/Screenshot Xcode of Error.pdf

• Apple appears to be unable to fix this problem closing the feedback investigation!

Add a Comment

Replies

My MacBook Pro also has my use of Xcode broken! In over 50 years Xcode has never crashed. Now it does on all devices I have it loaded on. I runs for 5 to 10 minutes then crashes! I believe this is an Xcode bug!

I thought the Notebook Xcode was working but it is not true. This is the first time in over 50 years I have not been happy with Apple products but with no fix in site I am frustrated with Apple's poor and slow response. Right now Xcode stinks!!!!!