ICUserIdentityStoreACAccountBackend error when debugging MusicKit

Has anyone see this constantly show up, it comes 5-10 of times on every MusicKit request, although the requests gets proper responses, I'm not sure if this error is important or not?

[Default] <ICUserIdentityStoreACAccountBackend: 0x281f47660> Failed to register for account monitoring. err=Error Domain=com.apple.accounts Code=7 "(null)"

Also this:

`2023-01-22 00:00:35.425636-0500 MusicApp1[6285:1007618] [core] Attempted to register account monitor for types client is not authorized to access: {(

"com.apple.account.iTunesStore"`

I have the same warning over and over again, this is the most annoying warning Xcode ever spit out. Makes debugging impossible, I am so sick of this!

Same problems started with my music App and unable to debug or test my app. Worked fine around a year ago. It's still iOS 12 app, so probably something has changed.

1. When asking to import my music library, the result is that only around 20 songs are imported, rest will stay in status "Unknown" or "Waiting" forever.
  2. When trying to get my backup from iCloud, all the files having .icloud extra extension and those files are unusable.

Both of functionalities does not work anymor in iOS Simulators are using those in my real device, I still have those problems. Obviously, I'm logged in my Apple Account when testing.

ICUserIdentityStoreACAccountBackend error when debugging MusicKit

Q