Duplicated binaries on every build in .XCInstall

I am on the latest Xcode (14.2). I am building an iPad app to run natively on Apple Silicon Mac using "Designed for iPad". Recently I realized that on every build, Xcode creates a brand new binary in "/DerivedData/MyApp-xxxxxxxxxxxx/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/.XCInstall/". They are named: MyApp, MyApp1, MyApp2,....MyApp300, etc.... I am pretty sure this is something recent. Those files are easy to get rid of but it is still a bit annoying.

Anybody seeing this? Anyway to stop this?

I am seeing the same behaviour for all “Deisgned for iPad” builds, even with the most recent Xcode version. Is there any update on this?

Have you fixed that? Not only the build is generated on every run, the debug session picks up the old build. Looks like container manager caches the old build for some reason. If I run the latest build from .XCInstall I still see the previous build (i.e. latest changes and not visible in the executed app). If I copy that build to a different directory and run again, I see the new build executed. This drives me nuts.

Duplicated binaries on every build in .XCInstall

Q