XCODE 14.2 Preview not accepting input for TEXTFIELD

Looks like this bug is back. XCODE 14.2 Preview is not accepting input from a Textview. Works fine on simulator.

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting text input in previews working. The best next step will be to file a feedback with diagnostics so we can take a look. You can use the menu: Editor > Canvas > Diagnostics to gather them:

1. In the sheet that appears, click "Generate Report" in the bottom left of the sheet
  2. Attach (or make from the folder) the resulting zip file to the bug (will be named something like previews-diagnostics-0123456789.zip)

Please also include a screen recording of the steps you are attempting to enter text in the preview.

I created a bare bones implement of TextField, in a new project worked fine. However, when I run it within my project, the field is not updated. Still investigating, must have something to do with build configuration...

It's a pity I can't using my logger/print output in a Preview to figure out what's going on....

Hmm, changed target to 16.2 did a clean build, no help. Restarted XCODE problem is now gone away a holiday mystery...

thanks.

XCODE 14.2 Preview not accepting input for TEXTFIELD

Q