MI Dual Mode Wireless Mouse side buttons not working via BT connection

I am using MI dual mode mouse on my MacBook Pro 2018, OS Ventura, but the side buttons don't work when using Bluetooth. The side buttons do work well via USB dongle but not Bluetooth. I did some research and found that, the Mouse/HID descriptor send invalid code for the 2 side buttons when using BT. Anyone who might know how I can solve this issue?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ReyNzomo Down vote post of ReyNzomo
3.2k views
  • Hello,

After plenty of research I've fixed this with SteerMouse program. Works perfectly!

• I can't find optimal settings at steermouse for my mi silent mouse. Tilting and jumping while scrolling is very annoyed.

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi there,

You might have better luck asking this question over in Apple Support Communities run by Apple Support.

I'm looking for the same problem. Any idea?

Hi guys. According to this site It seems there is a patch to solve that. But I know nothing about patches :)

https://patches.linaro.org/project/linux-input/patch/YUOninNA2UMADRVt@ilya-330s/

• Hi. Has anyone had any luck solving the problem with the forward/backward keys not working when connected via bluetooth?Has anyone had any luck solving the problem with the forward/backward keys not working when connected via bluetooth?

Add a Comment