Any tips about my architecture to monitor `CMDeviceMotion` updates, store them, process them and display them at the same type?

I am currently working on monitoring the motions of a person using headphones a the  CMHeadphoneMotionManager. Since I want to process the motion, I need the updates to be as frequently as possible to improve the quality of the data. In addition to processing the data, I want to display it live in a chart and save the data to  CoreData  in order to access them later and try other methods for processing on previously recorded data.

I created a UML diagram of my current approach:

The  MotionManagerProtocol  is the protocol of the class MotionManager, which handles the CMHeadphoneMotionManager. MotionManager.start looks like this:

func start() {
    self.manager.startDeviceMotionUpdates(to: OperationQueue.main) { motion, error in
        if let motion {
            let timestamp = CACurrentMediaTime()
            self.timeInterval = self.oldTimestamp < 0 ? 0 : timestamp - self.oldTimestamp
            self.oldTimestamp = timestamp

self.userAcceleration = motion.userAcceleration
            self.rotationRate = motion.rotationRate
            self.attitude = motion.attitude
        }
        if let error {
            print(error)
        }
    }
}

The attributes like  userAcceleration  etc are just setting the value of the  CurrentValueSubject  so that other classes can subscribe to changes in them.

The MotionRecorder, MotionViewModel and SpeedCalculator are simply subscribing to changes in the CurrentValueSubject of the MotionManager to be notified when new data is available.

In order to be sure, that all are using the same MotionManager, I created a Singleton for it.

Is this structure of my code a decent approach or are there anything I can change to make it scale better and receive the new motion data as fast as possible? Since I am pretty early in the process, I can don’t really loose anything if I have to change the whole architecture of my code, so feel free to give advice in this direction as well.

Any advice and tips on what to learn in order to improve this project are very much appreciated and TIA.

PS: I am using SwiftUI as my framework of choice