structured editing popover with Xcode 14.1 beta 3

I don't see the structured editing popover when I command right click on an IOS SwiftUI project when I create a new project with just "Hello World" like I see in Xcode 13. Am I missing some thing or is this a bug?

Thanks

• Could you show a screenshot of where you cmd-right-click. And possibly what you got in Xcode 13 ?

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

The canvas needs to be in selectable view, This is set with the icon at the bottom left of the canvas. Once this is done the popup menu appears when you press CMD-Click.

• I make a selectable view. But CMD-Click does not work / popup menu doesn't appear

• Oh It works. Popup menu appears. I don't know why zzzz

Add a Comment

Replies

I am going thru some of the apple videos on swiftUI. [https://developer.apple.com/tutorials/swiftui?ref=madewithvuejs.com

)

Also, it is cmd left click not cmd-right click.

You can get to this menu by CMD-Click in the code Not sure why you can not get this from CMD-Click on the canvas?

The canvas needs to be in selectable view, This is set with the icon at the bottom left of the canvas. Once this is done the popup menu appears when you press CMD-Click.

• I make a selectable view. But CMD-Click does not work / popup menu doesn't appear

• Oh It works. Popup menu appears. I don't know why zzzz

Add a Comment

I have the same issue, I am in selectable mode. I am using Xcode 15 beta 7. as you can see in the attachment I have command selected the text but I do not get the popup menu! it acts the same with and without command pressed. If I press command and control and then click it works. I hope this helps!

On Xcode 15.0 I've found you now have to right click on the code to see these options.