Space when combining Lists

I'm starting out with Xcode and I'm having a small problem. When click on an Item on the first list, it shows the content I want to, but it leaves a Space before the heading.

I suppose the solution is pretty simple, but I can't figure it out. I hope somebody can help me out.

Answered by BabyJ in 723840022

This is a common problem people have. It’s probably because you have a NavigationView nested inside another one.

Remove the NavigationView from the detail view (Espacios Protegidos) so that you only have one at the top of the view hierarchy.

If this doesn’t work or you only have one NavigationView, you will need to show some actual code so that the issue can be identified.

Accepted Answer

This is a common problem people have. It’s probably because you have a NavigationView nested inside another one.

Remove the NavigationView from the detail view (Espacios Protegidos) so that you only have one at the top of the view hierarchy.

If this doesn’t work or you only have one NavigationView, you will need to show some actual code so that the issue can be identified.

Space when combining Lists

Q