State_error.validation_error.10

Apple Recommended

Replies

Same issue. No issues last night, and no major changes since then.

Same issue here, been trying to upload for the past few hours.

Having the exact same issue when trying to distribute builds to App Store Connect. No information provided in email in addition to "one or more corrupt binaries". Usually additional information is specified in these emails as to which specific binaries are corrupt.

We had the exact same build uploaded to TestFlight earlier in a different App Store Connect container, with no issues. This was prior to approximately 6:30 PM PST 7/26. We have had no new 3rd party framework/libraries added to our project since our last successful TestFlight publishes.

We tried manually validating in Xcode several times - validation passed 100% of the time.

We tried uploading several times via Xcode, some were successful, followed by the failure email, and some resulted in an error message within Xcode: The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit. With error code STATE ERROR.VALIDATION ERROR.10.

There is certainly something wrong going on with Apple's validation servers.

me too

Same problem since yesterday evening.

Experiencing the same. A few days of inconsistent authentication errors and in the last 24 hours, reports of corrupted binaries; either from Xcode pre-upload or email post-upload. Remember to bump your bundle version if you get the error email post-upload.

I am getting the same issue too. yesterday I was able to submit apps, today no. in my case swiftsupportfolder is missing from the project.

Same problem here. First it was authentication and now this... I hope is solved soon.

The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.10 for GUID.

Same issue. dont know when it will get fixed

I'm experiencing the same issue. I can't upload the app ...

Same issue here! Was working fine yesterday and now this. Let's keep making some noise!

Interestingly, I was getting the validation 10 error until I updated my system to the latest macOS version. Only then did i start getting this error via email; "ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage" Theres been basically no changes to this app since the last successful upload, so I don't really know what it could be referring to.

Same here!!! And we are dealing with a mission-critical upload. Can the App Store team fix this quickly? Thanks so much!!!

• Looks like the app store team is working on it right now based on the system status on the apple developer page.

Add a Comment

Apple has recognized that this is their issue and has updated their system status page for App Store Connect to reflect it. They are actively working on the issue now. https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Down vote reply of

Thanks for letting us know about this, as mentioned by others above, we've updated the System Status - Apple Developer page and are looking into this issue. Thank you!