Error Analyzing App Version

I'm getting the Error Analyzing App Version error when using xcode and transporter. Anyone else having this issue as well? Everything worked fine yesterday.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of bwalsh1049 Down vote post of bwalsh1049
1.1k views

Replies

I have been having multiple issues in the past few hours. Seems to be an incident on Apple's side. Network outage or something related.

I have the same issue... what's wrong..

Same... can't submit. It alternates between Can't analyze app version to error fetching app record.

same issue

same issue here

Same Issue

Same. Thought it was on my end and wasted a few hours removing and reinstalling certificates and provisioning profiles. Would be nice if Apple's Status web page actually reflected these issues with an accurate status )-:

Same. throw it into the giant pile of other "would be nice if Apple" thoughts, which includes "would be nice if Apple developer status page worked"

now I can upload it. but system status is still outages. https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Updated XCode to version 13.4.1 Error Analyzing App Version problem remained

• The problem was solved by changing the description of build. It was 1.9.0 - big release, left only 1.9.0 and the assembly loaded.

Add a Comment