dyld: Library not loaded

I'm getting what seems to be a dynamic linker error, but can't seem to resolve it.

dyld[541]: Library not loaded: @rpath/TCore.framework/TCore
 Referenced from: /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/FaceSDK.framework/FaceSDK
 Reason: tried: '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/FaceSDK.framework/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/usr/lib/swift/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/usr/lib/swift/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/System/Library/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file)
Library not loaded: @rpath/TCore.framework/TCore
 Referenced from: /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/FaceSDK.framework/FaceSDK
 Reason: tried: '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/FaceSDK.framework/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/usr/lib/swift/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore' (no such file), '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEBCD2F1-3A25-4BCE-A151-04EC09374288/Navigatio

So far I've tried embedding it and linking it in both "General" and "Build Phase" of the Settings. I've tried setting Dynamic Library Install Name Base to @rpath as well as setting Always Embed Swift Standard Libraries to YES, but none seem to work.

That error suggests that FaceSDK is referencing TCore via an rpath reference, which is good. The first place the dynamic linker looked it NavigationApp.app/Frameworks/TCore.framework/TCore, which is exactly where the library should be. The fact that it failed with no such file suggests that you have an embedding issue, that is, that TCore simply isn’t embedded in your app.

Try this:

1. Choose Product > Clean Build Folder.

2. Select a device run destination and choose Product > Build.

3. Choose Product > Show Build Folder in Finder.

4. Navigate to Products > Debug-iphoneos.

5. Control click on your app and choose Show Package Contents.

6. Navigate to Frameworks.

Is the TCore framework there?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Inside Debug-iphoneos, I have a regular folder named MyApp.build, not sure if I'm supposed to see a package bundle. Inside of the folder are files like Base.lproj, DerivedSources, storyboards, but no executable files. And there is also no TCore framework.

My apologies. I was looking at the wrong folder instead of the "Products" folder. So when I look into the app by choosing Show Package Contents, I can do see the TCore framework inside the Frameworks folder actually.

However, there is no file named TCore within the the TCore framework's folder

Weird.

If you look at the original TCore framework, the one in the FaceSDK, is the TCore file there?

Share and Enjoy

If you look at the original TCore framework, the one in the FaceSDK, is the TCore file there?

No, inside the FaceSDK, I see the Headers, Modules, _CodeSignature, the executive file, etc, but no frameworks.

So where does the TCore framework come from?

Share and Enjoy

dyld: Library not loaded

Q