APP was got rejected with ITMS-90165: Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature

Hi all, I was having an issue which my APP was got rejected and I received an email said the following ITMS-90165: Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'app' (ios.app) cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. (Expired profile signing certificate.)

However, I can see my certificate and profile are still valid till 2022 May from the developer portal. Can someone let me know why I encounter this issue please? I was able to submit an iOS APP back in 2022 Mar. Could anyone please advise what I need to do to resolve the current situation and how I can prevent the same case in ongoing please? Also, it will be great if anyone can let me know any limitation or standard of using the APPLE related certificate to do distribution and development.

Replies

Could you file a bug report (https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/form-response/20496619) with details about your app (including the app's Apple ID and bundle identifier) and post the feedback assistant number here so we can follow up? Thanks.

• Hi, I had reported the situation to the feedback form and this is the number FB9987559. Thanks. Please feel free to let me know anything I need to supplment more for this case.

• This issue has been resolved as of last week. Please try uploading again and let us know if you continue to encounter this.

• Hi, may I know what issue is it please? Would you please explain it in more detail please? Also, it will be great if you can tell me any limitation or standard of using the APPLE related certificate to do distribution and development.

Add a Comment